The Anti-Establishment Wave Of 2016 (how it led to the birth of JKDGO.com)
In 2016, an anti-establishment wave swept the country as the presidential elections concluded with a landslide for the victor. Highly controversial, tough-talking and profanity-laced, the underdog made a huge statement over the establishment elite.
No, that wasn’t Donald J. Trump. The date was May 10, 2016, and the maverick in question was Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte.
A month later, on 23rd June, the British people shocked the world by voting to leave the European Union in the Brexit referendum – dealing an unexpected blow to the establishment. I remember going to bed in the early hours of the morning, thinking that ‘Remain’ had won as I watched Nigel Farage, leader of the ‘Leave’ campaign, on TV. He was giving a concession-like speech shortly after polls closed. Even he thought he lost.
And of course, we all know what happened a few months later on November 8 when Donald Trump shoved the proverbial middle finger to the political and media establishment. The world is ushering in a New World Order (NWO).
The NWO In Your Personal Life
What has politics got to do with this blog?
Remember, our lives are a microcosm of society. Current societal affairs can reflect very accurately what’s going on at the micro level.
People are realizing they’re being lied to. By the media, experts, and political leaders. By society itself.
Lies are often disguised as axioms or taken-for-granted beliefs — accepted unquestioningly — after the masses have been indoctrinated. You can spot this, it’s prevalent in all aspects of your life.
You’re told the only way to make a living is to get a college degree and a stable job, just like your parent’s generation did.
Nobody told you higher education is a Ponzi scam. Do you know that accountants, real estate agents, and many “good” jobs that society told you to pursue are literally vanishing within our lifetime?
You’re told the only way to live a “good” life is to get married, have 2.5 kids, get a mortgage and car — regardless of what YOU really want.
What fertilizer does for crops, lies do for the proper disciplined functioning of society. But more and more people are slowing learning the truth. And they’re very, very pissed off.
Remember that iconic line from the movie Fight Club? “Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need.”
Crooked. Very, very crooked!
The movie was really ahead of its time. Trust me — a revolution is coming.
Who Is J.K. Diego, What Is JKDGO.com About & What’s Your Mission?
My name is J.K. Diego, and JKDGO.com is a blog set up to record the lessons learned in my journey. The journey to winning unconventionally at life.
One day I will look back and this diary would have transformed into a legacy.
I’m a big fan of transparency so you will be seeing my very good looking face around (as in the first photo of this post, guess which one?). Faceless keyboard warriors are the sad scum of Planet Earth!
Mindsets discussion and actionable steps to improve our lives in the 21st century, these are what we’re gonna talk about. This will be a long trip in the achievement of Freedom, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
I like people and things outside the normal and average. After all, as the saying goes:
The Reward For Conformity Is Having Everyone Like You. Except Yourself.
Over here, our motto and mission is to Live Free Or Die.
Okay, Who Are You, Really?
I believe in:
- Forging our own way in life — not being a conformist, consumerist zombie-sheep. What society tells you to do is functional for society, but terrible for you!
- The power of leading a fulfilling life with a mindset shift — from mindless, passive consumers to empowered, active producers.
- Doing whatever the fuck we want. Including swearing.
- Freedom of speech, actions, independent thought. And yes, Cognitive Liberty (end the war on drugs)
- The notion of society being a giant prison.
- The importance of defeating the modern day epidemic of stress, anxiety, and depression for a higher quality of life.
- Exposing the terrible lies about health, diet, and nutrition propagated by mainstream circles.
- Shining light on the fact that 99.5% of self-help and general life advice out there are utter bollocks.
- Minimalist living.
- Financial freedom. And the bright future of CryptoCurrency (THE BIGGEST THING FOR OUR GENERATION)
- The value of taking great care of your health – physically, mentally, cognitively.
- Life is nothing but a Numbers Game.
- Polarization is the Secret to Life.
- Picking a lifestyle, not a job or career.
- Transmuting the anger from under-achievement into fuel for success.
- Rooting for the underdog. And winning.
- Not having kids. Ever.
- Above all, building a non-mainstream, non-politically correct space at JKDGO.com. Only real talk, no bullshit.
My mission is to tell the truth and offend conventional wisdom.
Despite my facade as a crazy son-of-a-bitch, I’m really a nerd at heart.
I enjoy shit like politics, human psychology, horror movies, crime documentaries, world history, nutritional science, and finding the best piece of steak to devour.
Where Can I Find J.K. Diego On Social Media?
You can find me on Twitter offending people.
— J.K. Diego (@jkdgo) November 2, 2016
Question of the Day: Any idea what’s the average IQ of the folks on @reddit? There’s no way to post anything without getting banned. Dicks!
— J.K. Diego (@jkdgo) November 2, 2016
Or on Instagram showing off the life of a professional gambler with an entire team of pro gamblers (you can easily do what I do by reading this book or a faster way would be to CLICK HERE to join my team).
Last week was an incredible week. But it would be irresponsible of me to trick you into thinking it was the norm. ROI of 40-50% is what I am good at. Not 200% lol. Pardon me if I haven’t managed to reply all your messages asking me for my secrets. I’m super busy working on my book — The Strategic Art Of Successful Soccer Betting. Soon you can learn my EXACT system and let’s Make Our Bank Accounts Great Again. It’s time to take on the establishment bookies of the world. Trust me, a revolution is coming up. BTW — has anyone cracked the code on Lottery? LOL I hate the negative balance on my lottery column.
Congratulations if you’ve reached here — you’ve outperformed 95.88% of modern humans/Millennials who can’t stomach anything more than a 350-word article.
I’ll see you in the next post.